The aim of the project was to develop special education, counselling and support structures in the field of vocational education and training which meet the individual needs of these young people and to serve all pedagogical staff who are involved in this process.
INDIVERSO wanted to contribute to everyone having the opportunity to unfold their personality and abilities and to participate in society. Until now, inclusion issues have been discussed and tested throughout Europe primarily in the sector of school education, whereas participation in vocational training and work has rarely been in the focus of attention, although clearly identified as a right by the United Nations.
The project focused on: Inclusion, participation, self-determination, empowerment, equality of opportunity, accessibility and involvement.
1. To increase opportunities for participation for people with additional mental incapacities.
2. Support both for students/trainees and for trainers/teaching staff.
- In our partner countries networks are being developed which should ensure successful education and training of the young people.
3. Further vocational training, supervision and coaching for teaching staff.
- Crisis management and prevention of stress.
4. Permanent education, consultation and support structures will be created.
- The education concepts will be anchored within the information and service structures of the project partners, so that the young adults can make use of the new offers and support in everyday life.
5. Creation of regional networks with employers, youth psychiatrists, integration specialists, case managers and job coaches.
- secures the long-term success.